Weekly Highlights from our Conservative Overlords

Weekly Highlights from our Conservative Overlords

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Trolling #7 - Reddit

How awesome is it that Obama did an AMA on Reddit?  Anyhow, it inspired some less than awesome comments.  I trolled with this:

Awesome comments guys!

You're right, with a middle name like Hussein, he must be a secret muslim communist nazi! His parents totally had that planned from the beginning when they gave birth to him in Afghanistan (same hospital as Bin Laden too!).

And it's totally obvious that the President of the United States is unaware of the Constitution! He's totally infringing on my rights to make as much money as possible at the expense of the environment, other people, etc. What a jerk! I heard he's even thinking of thinking up ways to prevent me from shooting people in the face!

Anyhow. I'm sick of this guy and his stupid ideas. I mean...think of how devious you would have to be to plunge the country into a recession before you even become president! In fact, he's so dangerous not being the President, we should probably keep him in office because if Romney wins, Obama will really get to work screwing things up.


I never actually thought that I would say this...but the US is just so crazy right now, I'm actually pretty happy with Stephen Harper.  It could be worse.  Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment